Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Elegance has returned to America



OK, I am going to admit it. I am a groupie. I love the pageantry and the pomp and the incredible awesome, wonderfulness of the changing of our administration (especially when the person I voted for won) and I think the First and Second Ladies are really Elegant. The guys ain't to bad either. I look forward to seeing what happens in the next few days. They are off to a good start. Send healing light (blue and white) to Teddy Kennedy. No matter what he has been a hero for the people. His family has given much to our country.

"Today we showed what was possible when American from every walk of life come together around our values."
Barak Obama

So for tonight Celebrate with me.. "Dance with the one who brung me." At Last!

Thanks for stopping by. It has been an incredible day. Now we have work to do. ARTYAL, HUGS, j

3 comments:

Ur-spo said...

the great work begins

kenju said...

Me, too. I am their groupie! I loved watching them dance. He looks at her with such love in his eyes, and I am thrilled watching him with his girls. I think his early loss of his dad has made him decide to be the best father he can, and it shows.

Dianne said...

kenju said it best!

and I loved when Joe said he talked so much cause he couldn't dance but he didn't mind holding her :)