Friday, January 2, 2009

Installation of 2009 Officers



The 2009 Officers were installed at Arcadia Lodge Tonight. Enjoy the slide show. W. M. Miller was installed by Rollen Phillips, PM and then he installed the remainder of his officers. That hasn't been done since someone named Jay Simser was installed in 1980. It was a very nice evening. Then I went to the Cafe Northwest and had a wonderful steak dinner.

Then I went down to get some Irish Mist and discovered that Cyclone Liquors carries my favorite wine (14 hands) which is not supposed to be sold except at restaurants. And it was cheaper than what it was when I ordered it myself. So I called my friend Kurt and asked him if he wanted some. (His came frozen from the company) and picked some up for him. Now if I can get them to carry my licorice flavored honey liquor I will be all set. All in all it was a very nice evening.

Paul wants the symbol of his year to be the trowel, which we as Masons use to spread the cement of brotherly love and affection. That cement which unites into ".one sacred band, or society of Friends and Brothers, among whom no contention should ever exist, save that noble contention, or rather emulation, of who best can work and best agree." This is indeed a noble goal.

Thanks for stopping by, ARTYAL. Hugs, J-bear

No comments: