Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Almost Wordless Wednesday

The first picture is of Max taking a nap in the entryway. He just lets it all hang out.

The second picture is of the program at the Ames City Auditorium that was put on by the Ames Historical Society. I sat for about 10 minutes of it and decided that it was not going to be something I wanted to sit through. So I left and went for a drive on the River Road. I took a lot of pictures and I love most of them. I love the branches and the green which is just now coming out and I want to share the pictures with you. Click on the picture to see it larger.

I have been hibernating and reading. I told someone that the fun seems to have gone out of Masonry right now. I will have to fulfill some obligations but there are probably going to be fewer and fewer things where I will be in attendance. I just don't seem to be able to continue to take the rejection. So why put myself through it?

I heard from the Dr. that there is too much protein in my urine. I am wondering if the Kidneys will fail and that is on my mind a lot. I do not like having things go wrong with me and about feel like Max Ellis once told me that if he were diagnosed with cancer he would probably refuse treatment. I go see Dallas' nephew in a week or so. We will have to see what he says. I don't really want to take a bunch of pills. Hopefully there is something they will be able to do.

I hope things are better for you than they seem to be for me right now. Enjoy the pictures. It was certainly more fun taking them than it would have been sitting in a dark auditorium listening to a lecture.




I love the way the tree branches stand out and the pile of cut lumber adds a lot to the picture.
I used the telephoto to get the picture of the electric plant across "Grandpa's Bottom as my great- aunts used to call this bottom land which once belonged to my great-grandfather.















ARTYAL, Hugs, j

No comments: