Wednesday, April 16, 2008

This just makes me feel good.



I never could dance like that. But I tried! (I was also never that skinny). Thanks Cathy for sending it to me.

I had my Legion of Honor ring cut off tonight. I had jammed my finger and could not get it off. With the hot weather I was afraid it was going to swell up even more. They did it for free so a shout out to Riddle's. They are a great store. I ate at Flame and Skewer tonight. I had a Reuben and then I went to Younkers. I picked up some Aramis cologne. I haven't had it for years. I needed something to "pick me up" - Medicare won't let me get my testing strips until Friday so I go for three days not knowing what my blood sugars are. Kind of iffy when I am not on the meds and I need to monitor. Oh well - just shoot me.

I sat out on the back porch and had coffee and Cassie and Bailey and Max joined me. Bailey peed on the Chaise (as usual) and Max went on guard duty and wanted to bark so we came in.
I love it that I can be out there again. I stayed home from York Rite in Des Moines tonight. Gas is just too expensive for me to keep running down there four or five times a week. So I will go to the Scottish Rite Party tomorrow to take pictures. ARTYAL - Hugs j

3 comments:

Kurt said...

I can't believe that you cut your ring off! I suppose that it's for the best.

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

I know, I hated to do it but it was getting really bad and it hurt. I will miss wearing it. I thought my finger swelling would go down.

Anonymous said...

Coulda cut your finger off, then taken off the ring, and had your finger sewed back on.

Ah, on second thought, that woulda probably got you on one of the major talk shows and we don't need that. (Now if you were skinny, female, and could dance...)