Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Boys are Looking Good

The pictures did not really come out very well. Max' is better than Bailey. He was excited to get a treat. Max looked at me like I was abandoning him when I took him to the groomer. Who says animals can't communicate. He certainly laid a guilt trip on me.








I've been tired all day. Tired of everything. Up in the middle of the night. I am not able to take my Blood Sugar because Medicare won't refill the prescription until the 18th (I think that is what he said) I have one strip left and I hope the level is good. I am not going to pay for it myself.

Kurt Hoffman has offered to put up a post on health care in the United States. I love to have guest writers. So watch for it. He sent me a link to watch a program but I am way to tired to do anything. Oh yes, speaking of health care. I have to have my kidneys examined. The Doctor is concerned about levels. I suppose they will be the next thing to go in this damn body. Sometimes I think it would be just easier to say .. OK I'm not going there but I sometimes wonder what is the point. They had a show on Boston Legal tonight and it was about being able to die with dignity. I would much prefer to go out that way. In fact I have a living will and if anybody wants to keep me around don't bother. Kurt just sent me his post so it will be up next. j

No comments: