Friday, April 25, 2008

Wordzzle -


My offering this week for Raven's Wordzzle:
Ten Word Challenge will be: pleasant, fluky, desperation, penumbra, hoarsely, triumph, burden, colandar, Kermit the Frog, lavender
And for the Mini Challenge: avalanche, masterpiece, yellow, alligator, thieving


The thieving alligator had stolen the yellow masterpiece after the avalanche deposited the snow thus blocking access to the Lavender Museum where Kermit the Frog was the curator of the antique colander room which was a burden and a triumph as well as being a home for the pet salamanders who hoarsely told the story of the penumbra which surrounded them and caused them to quake in desperation as the fluky (but pleasant) writer decided things were all turned around this week.

6 comments:

Raven said...

Awesome! How come you can still have colors and I can't? Where have I gone wrong?

Richard said...

Jay, all the words and pet salamanders to boot. Great Story.

Rich

Dianne said...

Wow Jay! that's a masterpiece!

I'm glad the salamanders are OK, I'd hate if anything happened to them.

maryt/theteach said...

Jay, all the words in one great paragraph! Whoa! :D

Linda Murphy said...

The saga of the salamanders continues! Wow, an antique colander room-that must be quite a museum!

Akelamalu said...

The salamanders appear again! Love it. Sorry I'm late I've been away for the weekend. :)