Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Update


I just got back from the Doctor and I have bad news and then good news. The bad news is that since November I have put on about 9 pounds. I knew I should have kept to the diet.

The good news is that the tests which were run in November and yesterday show good cholesterol counts (both kinds) Great blood sugar counts ANNND I no longer have to take the Metformin (Diabetic blood sugar medicine.) Of course, I will have to closely monitor the BS (read anything into that you want) count and report to him if it changes but we are going to see if we can control it without medicine.

So, rejoice with me please. It may be that I have gotten this under control. The bad part about it is that I just refilled my prescription and I have almost a full bottle of pills. The Scottish part of me hates that I will have to toss them. The other part of me is happy to do so. ARTYAL, Hugs, j-bearing up

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you think free mansory was founded
by english man.?? no.it is founded by
the ottomans-and its exists over there lond time ago.
think the truth-live the truth-then
the system works.
dont forget-that forgetting is
dangerous for the realy human beeings.
money dead gold money dead gold...........and so on.
by, nice blogg

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

Ordinarily I would not have let this one go through. But I did. Strange comment, Jay

Anonymous said...

as the kids say, "that was random."

happy for your good news, jay. i like to think the extra pounds are just a winter phenomenon. at least that's what i'm telling myself!

Dianne said...

random indeed!

cathy is, as usual, right. the extra pounds are just insulation. so glad for your good health news.

Larry said...

Awesome news Jay!!!

Raven said...

Wonderful news! Congratulations! Rejoice in tossing the pills. I'm so happy for you!