Sunday, April 6, 2008

Two pictures and A Movie


Sorry it is out of focus. I bought myself an orchid. It will be interesting to see how long it takes me to kill it,
It is a phalaenopsis
I found a web site on how to care for it here.



The bottom picture is Bailey obsessing because his stuffed toys are in the dryer and he wants them. The buzzer went off and he is walking back and forth staring at me to come and get them out.



Here is a movie of him after I got them out of the dryer. He is not spoiled or anything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bailey is adorable and your new orchid is gorgeous. good luck with it, jay!

Raven said...

Baily is so cute and sweet... not spoiled at all... the orchid is beautiful. In my house I wouldn't have to kill it, Angel would do it for me

Dianne said...

Not spoiled at all

I love his body language staring at the dryer

and then when he looks up when you call him! he had to slobber on every toy, they were just too clean.

in the video, the light outside your window is beautiful.