Wednesday, April 16, 2008

How Dumb Do They Think I Am?

I get all kinds of requests for my checking account/saving account numbers. Women in foreign counties trying to get money out of the country, etc. I just got this in the mail supposedly from the IRS - I am sure it is Bogus and am putting the text on here as a warning to my readers. DON'T GIVE THEM ANYTHING!

Over 130 million Americans will receive refunds as
part of President Bush program to jumpstart the economy.

Our records indicate that you are qualified to receive the
2008 Economic Stimulus Refund.

The fastest and easiest way to receive your refund is by
direct deposit to your checking/savings account.

Please click on the link and fill out the form and submit
before April 18th, 2008 to ensure that your refund will be
processed as soon as possible.

Submitting your form on April 18th, 2008 or later means that
your refund will be delayed due to the volume of requests we
anticipate for the Economic Stimulus Refund.

To access Economic Stimulus Refund, please...

Obviously I am not providing the link. Be very careful out there.

No comments: