Thursday, May 3, 2007

OK, I give in.

. My friends have given me a lot of grief about quitting blogging so even though someone told me I was nuts for blogging I do enjoy it and will continue. My sister said if I quit I had to send her e-mails and as long as I have to do that I may as well blog. My friend Maryjane also sent me an e-mail and told me I didn't have the right not to blog. You can see Larry and Taner's comments after the last post and I was glad to get the comments. So I shall continue.

I used to always tell my students not to let one negative stop you from doing something you enjoyed so I won't. Besides he may have just been giving me a bad time (Some people do that)



I love you all and thanks for helping me through my "blue funk" I shall try to do better. Be Happy! Hugs to all. j

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

J, congrats on being invited to join the Allied Degrees. I give the lectures in several of the degrees and have learned a lot from the papers and subsequent discussion we have at meetings.

Jim, PSM No. 171

Larry said...

Thanks for blogging again, I kept checking hoping you would change your mind. I really like that picture, I hope you keep it up.