Tuesday, May 29, 2007

You Tube/Random Thoughts

There is some great stuff on You Tube. Mark Day is a comedian with a fake Scotch accent. Here is his smiley face intervention.

Dawn French (The Vicar of Dibley) and Jennifer Saunder play two women discussing sex. Be warned it is adult.

Last night I finished the Film Festival. Watched Will Smith's The Pursuit of Happyness. Again a movie about a father and a son and it was excellent. Then the Will Farrell Movie where he plays a tax auditor who hears his life being narrated and knows that the author is going to kill him off. It was also a very good movie and I have a lot more respect for Farrel. Good movies and a good ending to my "film festival."

I have decide not to go to the movies currently in the Theaters. Pirates 3 - Shrek 3 and Spider Man 3 - Why encourage them?

I am still getting ready to leave. I had to take my car down to be serviced. While there they discovered that I had a leak in the transmission pan. There went another $250.00. Such fun. However I did meet a nice guy who works there and wants to join the Masons. I had one of the Pocket Petitions supplied by Grand Lodge with me so I got him to fill it out and I will stop tomorrow to pick it up. Handy things. Since his boss is also a Mason I took the second line so Jeff could sign the first.

I finished the Albert Pike book while I was waiting if anyone wants to borrow it. I also practiced (studied) Royal Arch Ritual and some Lodge Ritual. I am hoping we can start doing some degree work in Chapter and Council this summer.

I have to run to Des Moines to pick up my tux pants tomorrow. (Had to have them taken in you know) Yes, I know I've told you that before but I am really pleased. These were the pants I had to buy last summer since my other ones shrunk. I can now get into them again. I am waiting for people to ask me if I am ill since I have lost so much weight. One guy did that to me one other time. Yelled it across his restaurant - I quit going there. He was embarrassing but he did make good soup. I need a snappy comeback for them. Any suggestions?

I didn't get to see Ginny before she left. She picked up the ham loaf from my refrigerator but she left the Chinese leftovers. I may have that tonight. 80 degrees is just right for eating on the porch. But then again, I have a letter to mail..But I could do that tomorrow. The only thing I know for sure is that I am watching Boston Legal tonight. The TV guide says it is still a new one.

Have a good evening and Be Happy and loved!

No comments: