Monday, May 14, 2007

Visiting the Doctor



This is a picture of my doctor. Peter Q. Wolfe (and others) literally saved my life and I will always be grateful to him (and them) - Besides being my doctor I consider him my friend and while I never enjoy going to the doctor I do enjoy visiting with him.

I had to go see him today. He likes to keep tabs on me. Things were good today and I don't have to see him until next November. Since last September I have lost 53.5 pounds. Not bad. My belt went to its last notch this morning and yesterday I put on a pair of jeans I had not been able to wear for ages. It was like wearing a girdle so I did not wear them all day. (Although I can only imagine what wearing a girdle must be like as I am not a cross dresser) But I did get them on and I was able to put on some others that I had not been able to wear Tomorrow I am going to check out the Tuxedo's and see if I need to have them adjusted as I am going to Texas in June and will have to put on a "monkey suit" for at least one of the events.

Jonathan took Max to the River yesterday and brought him back covered with tics. I guess there is crabgrass on every lawn.

I also have my new will, Durable Power of Attorney and Power of Attorney changed and up to date so I am in good hands.


So, My health is good and the weather is warm. Be Happy.

No comments: