Saturday, December 8, 2007

Arcadia Lodge Holiday Dinner

Arcadia Lodge Photo Album of all of the pictures I took are here. Just click to see. or you may click on the photo below.

Jeremy, Paul and Peter worked all day to prepare the Lodge and cook the meal. It was beautiful and one of the nicest Masonic events of the Lodge year.
The Paulson Family
The Obligatory Picture!
A second Obligatory Picture!!
The Jordan Family. Carrie Jordan was our Scholarship recipient. By a coincidence her grandmother Magie McLean was my first Worthy Matron (that I was Worthy Patron for in 1972) It was neat to be reminded of her. I am amazed at the circles of connection we have in our lives.
Mrs. Charli Hanway was selected as our Teacher of the Year. I was pleased when Fredrick Killian nominated her for this honor. I taught with Charli at Edwards Elementary School and she is a great teacher. She received a bouquet of flowers and a check for $150 to be used at her school. She said it will be used for the Character Counts program at Edwards.
Carrie thanked the Lodge for her scholarship ($1000) and told of her school and her plans.

Hey I had a great day today and I will have pictures of the Installation tomorrow evening. Hugs, J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.