Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Personal Request

I got this from my OES District Instructor. Her Mom also works with me on the Eastern Star Home Board so I am sure she joins me in making this request. If you can, Click on the link and vote for North Polk. Thanks. j

I’ve got a personal request here…..

My daughter’s high school choir (North Polk) is in a contest on Lite 104.1 FM and the first round of voting for them is today (until midnight). Their first round is against a school from Boone. There are 10 schools in the contest and the overall winner gets to sing at one of the Rockettes shows at the Civic Center and another show at Hoyt Sherman Place. If you have any time on your lunch hour today or at home this evening or anytime throughout the day, I am asking that you go out to www.lite1041.com and click on the word “more” under the Holiday Idol icon. You should then see the voting button for North Polk (or Boone). You can vote as many times as you desire but I am asking that if you have time, please cast a vote (or votes) for North Polk. If they win this round, we move on to another round (so with any luck, I might be asking for this favor again)…..



Thanks for your consideration and feel free to pass this on to all who you think might vote!

No comments: