Wednesday, December 12, 2007

We went to Des Moines


This is Peter (SuperMason) He and Doug and David and I went to the Consistory Annual Meeting and Installation of Officers/Christmas Party tonight. If you click on the picture of him you will be taken to the Photo Album of the pictures I took tonight.

We had a great time. These guys are great to travel with and good friends as well as being Brothers. Peter is wearing my hat. He joined the Scottish Rite in the Fall and ordered a hat but it had not come yet. The hat looks better on him than it does on me anyway.

Brian Pappaducus was installed as Master of Kadosh. If you click on his name you can find out all about him in an article I wrote for the Consistory Blog.


This is a picture of him and his family. His son is really a good lad and he sat through what must have been to him a boring Installation and was very well behaved. Brian is very proud of him.





Wade and Charlie sat at our Table and we always enjoy them. They were the ones who came late to the Arcadia Installation and then Wade tried to blame it on me. (g) There are so many people to see and visit with at these meetings. I was especially pleased that David Dryer took the time to get up from his group and come to greet me. He is a great Mason and I count him as a friend also.

It was a very pleasant evening and afterwards we went out to the Chef's Kitchen for a light supper. As you may know the Kitchen is one of my favorite places to eat and I think the guys were favorably impressed. The cookie jar was empty when we came in (one cookie) so I groused about it and they brought us a plate with 4 cookies on it. (chocolate chip) They make me feel special in there.

All in all it has been a good day. I hope that everyone had as good a day as I did. Hugs, j

No comments: