Saturday, December 22, 2007

National Treasure II

No Spoilers here.
But there are over at Masonic Traveler's Review so don't go read it if you don't want some things spoiled.

I am not sorry I went. It was not the greatest movie I have ever seen. National Treasure was better. However any movie with Helen Mirren in it is worth seeing. I love that woman and she is a bright spot in this film.

It was worth going to and I did enjoy it but don't expect a lot of Masonry in it and go expecting to overlook the plot holes. (That is like pot holes but you don't fill them with asphalt) - It would be nice to see a so called ?Masonic movie with some real connection to Masonry in it. Maybe we are too boring. I know stated meetings have been accused of being boring. Although a group that rules (?) the world should be interesting - Ya think?

It is snowing here now and I am going to snuggle in with the animals and enjoy doing nothing. I rented the final DVD of Rome and a couple of other (dumb?) movies since there is nothing on TV. I am taking care of Peter's cat while he is gone for the holiday - The can''t name is Pickles, I will try to get a picture of it for the blog.

Yesterday I had work done on my shoes and they are better but I have to get used to them. In the meantime I kind of stumble like I was drunk. The good thing is that I have a new place to go for work on my shoes and A.J. really knows his stuff (and he didn't charge me for what he did yesterday. Hugs, j

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I hope you're enjoying the snuggling in with the animals. I'm wrapping gifts and trying to keep the cat from climbing the tree (it is finally up!)

I am a huge fan of Helen Mirren - she is a wonderful actress - stately and graceful, flirty and sassy, regal and down to earth - and much more.

Enjoy the snowfall and stay warm