Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Brandon




Here is the table top that was ruined by the fire. Brandon is going to take it and fix it for me.





Yesterday when I was taking my annual Christmas Day shower the tube that feeds the water to the hand held broke and started spewing (love that word) water all over everything. I had e-mailed Brandon and told him it was going to break and so on Christmas Day I called him and told him that it had broken. He said that he would be up at 9:00 this morning to put a new one on and sure enough he was here.
















You can see by his expression that he is a really nice guy. He came up and fixed it and also took the table that got burned in the fire to refinish the top for me. His son, Dakota (neat name), went to Edwards School but after the time I was there. I met him and really like him. Nice kid.

Brandon has his own construction firm and he made all the modifications to the house so that Ginny could operate in it with her wheelchair. He also built the screened in back porch where we can sit and enjoy the back yard without the bugs. He is a really good guy and I can always count on him. He has done some work for friends also.

Max has to supervise from inside "his" room where he has to go when I have company or someone working here or when I go out to a movie. That is because he likes to steal my pens and chew them up when unsupervised.

Anyway things in the shower are back to normal now so I can take my annual December 26 (Boxing Day) shower and tomorrow I can take my annual December 27th day shower. (You get the picture)

I tried to go to see Charlie Wilson's War last night but it was sold out. Perhaps I will try today. Nothing else on my agenda. Hugs, j

One more thing. Found this. I saw it years ago and loved it then as I do now.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

The look on Max's face is priceless. I do believe he is thinking "Now if I just think small and concentrate real hard I WILL fit through this door"