Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve Day

The E-mail brought four pictures from Dorothy G of her Amaryllis. Beautiful. I had to share.

At noon today I was treated to Terry and Mark's traditional Christmas Eve Luncheon at their restaurant.
Click on the picture below to be taken to their restaurant's web site.








I had a wonderful time. Caught up with some old friends and met a couple of new ones.


Then I went out to take care of Pickles. This is not her but I like the picture which I thought I would share. The real Pickles is below







I think they look a little alike. Today for the first time Pickles was more interested in company than she was in her food. She climbed up on my lap and I sat there for about 10 minutes and scratched her ears while she purred at me and rubbed her head up against me. She is a nice affectionate cat and I enjoy looking after her. She has a funny little meow that I really get a kick out of. Neat lady.

Doug and I are going to the Jerry Marsengill dinner tomorrow and I will try to get a few pictures for the Blog.

I found this on the Web this morning. I love it and you know what? Polar bears are good huggers. So Hugs to you all, J- (polar) bear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

merry christmas, jay!