Thursday, December 6, 2007

Not Bad at All.


It was easy to get to Lodge. My car went right through the snow. The plows had been out and things were easy. Ginny says she misses the flat land in Iowa. They got this snow down there also.


Lodge was good. We had a delicious ham ball dinner prepared by Pat and the White Shrine and the meeting was a good one. It was "advance night" and the officers moved up to their new positions (Those who were able to get here.) All of them did a good job. We received two new petitions and voted on one so we are starting the new year out with work to do. That is a good thing.

When I got home the driveway had been plowed and that too, was a good thing. Tomorrow is laundry day and I have decided not to go to Des Moines so I am hoping I can go to a movie before the week-end and the flurry of activities begin. I have nothing to rant about (except some drivers and what else can I say about them) - I will put a picture of the "boys" up just to dress up the post a little. I have minutes to write. Hugs, j

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until we get the ice this weekend. It will lie nicely on top of the snow we have now, which lies on top of the trecherous ice already on teh ground. What a wonderful combination. I LOVE winter. If life was easy, you might as well be dead.