Thursday, December 27, 2007

Play


Found these on the Net. Even Polar Bears and puppies like to play.

I think we all need play. I watch Max and Cassie chase each other around the place and it is so much fun. Bailey likes to roll his soccer ball (It is as big as he is)

I was at the Scottish Rite Party and I caught a glimpse of a little kid I used to know jumping down from a box and then climbing back up. It was really neat to watch him play all by himself, exploring his ability to move. At the same party Brian P's son was playing with a gold dollar I had given him. He was tossing it and flipping it and chasing it all around.

We use to play cards but that was more for the socialization than anything else. When was the last time you played just for the fun of playing. Running and jumping and shouting for joy. Express yourself and the joy that you have been given. Have fun! Forget your troubles, Come on Be Happy. Don't ask "Who Let the Dogs Out!" Let them out ourself and PLAY. If life can't be fun it isn't - Life is for fun - Express yourselves. Enjoy. Make a resolution that no matter what - duty can call but you will put play first.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I enjoy stomping in puddles and swishing through piles of autumn leaves. The little boy across the street often joins me. I used to do it only in the backyard but now I've decided to proudly play for all to see. Plus the puddles at the bottom of the driveway are awesome.

It's good for the soul.