Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Continue to Vote Please


Bob sent me this picture of a frosty tree this morning. It is one of the things I love about winter. We can take beautiful pictures. Thanks, Bob

Now on to other news. I got this from Jean this morning:

WOW – we won yesterday’s round. We are now in competition with two other schools (East Union & Norwalk) with the top two vote-getters competing this Friday. They are taking votes for this round today & tomorrow (not sure about Thursday yet)…. Needless to say the choir is sure excited and thanks all who have voted for them (and hopefully can vote for them a few more times).

Thanks again to you all and keeps those votes coming!

Jean

The website is: www.lite1041.com Then click on the Holiday Idol area (where it says “more”) and it will then show you the schools. You can even click on each school and listen to their song.

On another note I had to go to the foot doctor this morning. Last night I felt the bottom of my left foot (the one I had the operation on) and discovered some wetness. I had been feeling something strange but didn't think anything of it. Anyway I called this morning and went out to see him I really like Dr. Sarantino. He looked at it and said it was clean - evidently I have a blister and anything to do with my feet is bad for me as I have this damn diabetes. He cleaned it up dressed it and told me what to do. I get to go back in a week...So folks send healing thoughts my way.

Also if you would not mind do a little "weather witching" Several of us are planning a drive to Clarion (about an hour away) to see our Brother and friend Oliver Boyington installed as Master of Cyrene Lodge and we would like for things to clear up a little early so we can get up there to be with him.. So think dry thoughts. All your work is appreciated.

Note to Supermason. You are batting 1000 on your words. Now how about palliate. hugs, j

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aha, so you do love winter. Deny it all you want. You can't live in Iowa and not love part of winter. Now the broken branches and downed power lines (and delayed travel) is another matter altogether.