Tuesday, December 28, 2010

3 Photos




 I don't usually name pictures but I am this one. I am calling it "Relationships" because it reminds me of how twisted relationships seem to be.


 The next two pictures are out my office window (as was the first) - I really do need to clean up my office so that I can enjoy the space and the view out of the corner windows.  It was particularly nice today with the hoar frost. Not as nice perhaps as it would be if I would wash the windows but you get the idea.




I want to see the movie The King's Speech but wasn't able to get to Des Moines to see it tonight.  I went down to take pictures at the St. Andrew's Knighting and time did not work out.  Tomorrow won't work either as I have plans and then on Wednesday I go to Cedar Rapids for a meeting and that will probably wear me out.  Thursday and Friday we are supposed to have crummy weather again.  Oh well.  Happy Tuesday everyone.  Plans to have lunch with cousins. Be gentle with one another, Hugs,  j

No comments: