Thursday, December 2, 2010

Unfortunately/Fortunately

12/1/2010


Last June when I went to Michigan the "boys" were left in the kitchen. While I was gone Miles decided that he needed to chew up the linoleum in front of the kitchen sink.

I have been living with a mess ever since.

Today Brandon and his helper came over to fix it. He could not match the linoleum so he found some tiles which are close. At this point I really did not care. I did not really want to spend the money to re-do the entire floor and this will work.

Unfortunately one thing leads to another and he discovered a leak around my dish-washer so it had to be pulled out. A small rubber hose had been chewed. (I had a mouse a couple of years ago and that was probably the culprit.







For awhile I thought that I was going to have to replace the dishwasher.


Fortunately that was not the case. Brandon called the company and read them the piece number, I read them my credit card number and tomorrow or the next day the parts should be in and the dishwasher fixed.





Unfortunately I did not leave the house today. (I got dressed for nothing) but I did get a lot of my novel read




Fortunately Jon came over to see Miles. He had not been here for a couple of weeks and the big guy was overjoyed to see him. I took a video of them playing for Miles on Monday.

Unfortunately I did not have enough space left on VIMEO to upload the video.

Fortunately it resets tomorrow and I can upload it and save it to be published on Monday.




























One more thing I want to wish you a Happy Hanukkah.















The finished product looks pretty good and at least I will not trip on it.












And here is a preview picture of Jon playing with Miles. Miles decided that my old sweater was his chew toy and his tug toy and I took a movie. Come back to see it on Monday.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, j

No comments: