Monday, December 20, 2010

Miles on Monday

 His Highness decided the other night that he wanted to sleep on my bed.  You see he had this bed I purchased for him ($40.00) and decided to chew it open and there is now green fiberfill all over my bedroom floor. It is waiting for Jon to come and pick it up.  Oh yes and the sleeping with me.  Probably won't happen again.  He gets hot and pants and shakes the bed.  And he hogs all the covers.  Such fun!
 The other night he climbed up on my lap...He is not a lightweight.. and snuggled.  and gave me kisses.

 Such a sweet boy.
This is what he did to his bed.  The fiberfill is waiting for Jon to pick up.

 He still sleeps on the bed.  I noticed they have pet beds at Costco for $20 but did not get him another one as he would just destroy it also.  Maybe a blanket.  Happy Monday Folks.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

Now that I own a dog, I understand; this type of behavior is in the job description.