Thursday, December 9, 2010

Just sayin

I had a diamond ring that my sister gave me that was worth about $1500.  I was wearing it on my little finger and woke up yesterday morning and it was no longer there.  I searched the bed and the house for it but to no avail.  But you know the loss of a friend hurts worse than the loss of the ring.  When you lose a friend the pain stays with you.  For a long time. I know I have not been writing much on the blog lately. It seems that since my birthday the world has gone to hell in a handbasket and shows no sign of improving.  Oh well what else is new.  Be gentle with one another.  All we have is love and when that is gone the world is a bleak place.


My tastes have been changing or perhaps I am just growing tired of things.  I am no longer watching Craig Ferguson. No, I used to stay up late to watch him but so much of his show is the same thing over and over again that I no longer find him funny.  Letterman repeats things also but there is something about him I like and he doesn't act like he thinks he is cute.


General Hospital is also not much fun anymore.  I really want them to shoot Sonny down.  He runs roughshod over everyone (sort of like a Mason I know) and then Carley is being obnoxious as hell.  Lucky and his duplicitous Irish girlfriend could go jump in the Irish sea for all I care and Brenda should go back to Rome and take up with an Italian.  I used to like her but the part is not written the way it used to be.  The only fun part right now is Tracy and Edward Quartermaine and their machinations.


I am using the new publishing method for Blogger and I like some of it.  Hard for me to put photos in order but I can change the size.  Be sure and see how much easier the jokes are to read tomorrow.




That is is for now.  Thanks for stopping by. Hold on to those you love and give them hugs, j

No comments: