Monday, April 13, 2009

An Ames Iowa Connection

I just got this from one of our Lodge Brothers here in Ames (forwarded from his wife.)
Hello All!!! Just to catch you up if you didn’t know!!!

My sister Chelsea Gauger is Miss Iowa USA 2009.

Please pass this information on to anyone you think I might have missed… And good Luck Miss IOWA USA 2009 & please remember to VOTE!!! Or watch
I have been asked to remind everyone when the Miss USA 2009 will be and it is
April 19th SUNDAY On NBC… Check for your Local time
We think that it starts in Iowa @ 8 but please cheek for your time I’m not sure!!!!


Chelsea's grandfather is one of our 50 year Masons here in Arcadia Lodge and her grandmother and I served as Worthy Matron and Worthy Patron for Laura Chapter Order of the Eastern Star at least twice together. They are super people. So if you can log on to vote for her and if you are watching remember the Ames, Iowa Connection

http://www.missuniverse.com/missusa
you will need to Create a log in and then Vote!! J

No comments: