Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter




I went to Easter at my Cousin's home. Loren and Cathy have a nice place and it is fun to go there. I took wine.








Cathy sets a beautiful table. Today she used her mother-in-law's dishes. I had not seen them since before my Aunt Jean passed. It was nice to have them. It kind of brought her back to be with us for Easter Dinner










We picked up our food in the kitchen. The ham was the best I have had for years.They got it at Fareway. Everything was delicious. Now I am having trouble keeping awake. Perhaps it is time for a nap.





Lauren and Travis and their baby were down from Minnesota as was Michael






My cousin Loren has a new puppy. A Caviler King Charles Spaniel named Sawyer. Everybody wanted to hold him. He is sweet and gives great puppy kisses. Very sharp teeth.








3 comments:

Dianne said...

beautiful family and friends
love the puppy
bet Bailey could smell him on you and he wasn't pleased ;)

Ur-spo said...

we want a puppy!

Nessa said...

Looks like a wonderful Easter celebration. Great looking family.