Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday Night

Did you hear the one about the foreclosed psychic? She was re-possessed.

Sorry, I could not resist.

Friday was a great day. I had lunch with Wayne. (Ferne kicked him out of the house) and we ate at the Grove Cafe. It was his first time in there and he enjoyed it. I think he will take Ferne there sometime.

Then I went to H R Block to get my taxes picked up. They did a nice job for me. It was almost painless. I am getting back more from the state than I had to pay for the Federal. I was not made to feel like a dummy as I had been in former years and my estimated taxes will be $250 lower than last years. They also charged less to do it for me than my other person.

Tomorrow the SRICF will meet and it is our first meeting since we were chartered last September. I am looking forward to it. I have been busy helping to get ready for the meeting.

When I got through with that I processed a bunch of dues for the Lodge. I had sent out a number of notices and a lot of them came in. So that means getting things ready so receipts can be sent out. Bailey is being weird. Instead of sleeping on the recliner with me he is sleeping under the couch. Cassie has taken his place on the recliner. He also doesn't want to come to bed at night. He is probably pissed at me because I have been gone so much lately. I am going to my cousins for Easter. I have not seen them for over a year and we live in the same town. It will be nice to see them. I am to bring some wine. They have a new dog. I will try to get some pictures. Thanks for stopping by, Have a great week-end, Always Remember That You Are Loved! - Hugs, j

No comments: