Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Eastern Star Home Update

I am on the Eastern Star Masonic Home Board in Boone and we had our meeting today. After we did our business we toured some of the remodeling that is occurring in the Health wing and I thought you might like to see what is happening.

These pictures are the West side of the hallway. There will be another dining room here. It is waiting for the inspector. You can see the completed one further down.

This is the small window looking out to one of the courtyards. There is a gazebo where the residents can sit outside in a screened in area. Very pleasant place. We have picnics out there also.
The completed dining room and serving kitchen.
One of the nurse's stations
Head Nurse's office
Another view of the gazebo

After our meeting and tour we eat lunch together. I had the meat loaf and it was delicious. I really enjoy working on the Home Board. Denny B is our administrator and he does an outstanding job.

3 comments:

Nessa said...

We have a big Masonic Home in Burlington NJ that's been around since 1898.

Nessa said...

I got distracted. I meant to add that yours looks very nice.

Ur-spo said...

those look lovely