Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Awarded


Dianne left me an Award over at her Forks Blog.
I am honored.
She said:

I’m passing the Million Dollar Friend on to JAY – BAILEY’S BUDDY. Jay was the very first person to recommend my blog to others, something I still can’t believe anyone does! Jay’s Wordzzle stories always make me smile, his Friday roundups are wonderful and his politics fill me with glee. And most of all Jay always responds with care and love.

I love Dianne's writing and her blog is one of the best. She gave me this just when I was beginning to feel that perhaps I was boring everyone. Or perhaps it is just that there is a lot going on in my life right now that needs my attention and I am not pissed at anyone (or almost no one) or anything and sometimes I have to stretch to decide what to put on here. So thank you Di. As I said I am honored. Thanks for stopping by, ARTYAL, Hugs, j

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I'm glad you liked the award Mr. Simser :)

You could never be boring! And if you feel you're stretching or if you feel there's nothing to say then take a day. I rarely post every day or if I do it's often my photographs. I write when the wind build up in my sails ;)

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

What's with this Mr. Simser "stuff" I used to be Mr. Simser when I taught. Now I am just plain Jay. Thanks. j