Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tuesday





I picked up Rollen for Lodge tonight and one of Betty's water flowers was blooming. It is beautiful.


We had a great time at Lodge tonight. We raised Brother Chad and he was appreciative and impressed (as is everyone. No one expects what happens in the Third Degree.)


That makes three new members this month. We usually work on Thursday night but there is a Football game and we must not anger the Football Gods by scheduling a meeting on the night of the first game of the season. I don't like football - For one reason it means that summer is almost over and we are going to have Fall (which I love) followed by -- Ewwh Winter. Not looking forward to that.

In the meantime things are great. I am very busy. I had to do a lot of work on the computer today. Something exciting is happening but I am not allowed to talk about it.

I got back just in time to hear a classy lady say "it is appropriate that next week John McCain and George Bush will be together in the Twin Cities...." I know I am paraphrasing but I really do love those little snippets in speeches. I didn't get to watch all of her speech but it will be on-line soon if it isn't already.

Aren' tomatoes wonderful this time of year. I really home things go well for all of you. Thanks for stopping by. Always Remember That You Are Loved. Big Hugs, jcs

FranIAm has this posted on her blog. I used to watch this show. I love it.

No comments: