Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunrise Redeaux

As always click on the pictures to enjoy them in a larger view.
This is the same windmill, same angle of view but with a much wider field of about 150 degrees, which is about what you take in from right to left when you look forward. This shot is comprised of six vertical images that are stitched together, and I like it even better I think with the small grain bins on the left side, and the sweeping sky way into the right. I am sure it was beautiful out there this morning, and will be for most mornings this week.


This is the water tower panoramic shot on Bloomington Road, north of Summerset, and taken before I took the windmill shots, which accounts for the more pastel look of the colors. I did remove some power lines and poles on the right that were distracting, but the rest is how it looked out there.

1 comment:

BentonQuest said...

Your pictures make me miss home. Some think Iowa is flat and boring, but there is much beauty to be found there!

Thanks for the comment on my blog, too!