Saturday, August 16, 2008

Social time after Lodge

After Lodge last night we went out to the Firkin and Fox Restaurant. There were just a few of us but we had a great time. I got some stuffed potato skins (in honor of SPUD). They were delicious. I also had a really nice scotch in memory of Brother George Carr. Well all right, I would have had a scotch anyway but George and I share a scotch once in awhile so I got a little nicer one than usual.

The Restaurant is owned by my nephew's aunt and uncle so I enjoyed going there. I must say that the waiter was pleasant and the experience was very good. Charlie complained that his Shepherd's pie was in a dish but he didn't say anything about the way it tasted.

One of the things I liked to this visit to the Restaurant is that it is now non smoking. When I was there before the smoke made it less enjoyable than it could have been.

I snapped this picture of Kurt. I love the devilish look in this photo.



































No comments: