Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Shakespearean plays.

For Spo

A Shakespearean Repertory Company sent an advance man around to put up signs advertising the six plays they would be putting on when they got to town. Unfortunately he went to a pub and spent way to much money on booze, gambling and wenches. The next morning when he checked his purse he had only enough money for one sign. Being the creative individual that he was he used the sign below to advertise the six plays.

Study them - identify the plays then scroll down for the answer. If you get them all correct you are either a real Shakespearean fan or you nave the same nasty mind that I have. Here goes. (Pretend they are on a sign board, I am not computer literate enough to do this right.


Wet Dry
3" 6" 12"
Miscarriage





(Wet)
Midsummer Night's Dream
(Dry)
The Twelfth Night(3")
Much Ado About Nothing(6")
As You Like It(12')
The Taming of the Shrew(Miscarriage)
Love's Labor Lost

I know, Sophomoric but that is what happens. Also please notice that Will and I have two things in common.  We are both bald and we write....but I will admit he is much better than I am.  Thanks for stopping by, Hugs. jcs

No comments: