Monday, May 4, 2009

Diary

I found this old picture of Bailey playing with his "ball"  He always has to have something in his mouth when he pushes his ball with his two front feet.  I really need to get it out of the closet for him to play with again.  

I did accomplish something today but it was boring. My car is still in the shop. It turns out that when it was fixed before they screwed it up. I will not be going back there again. It is good that I found Denny's Automotive because they are doing right by me. Even more than right. The owner even loaned me his Chevy Trailblazer for the week-end. I will have all my work done there from now on and will recommend them highly.

I am really looking forward to the new Star Trek movie. Here is a news story about it from the Onion.

Thanks for stopping by. ARTYAL, Hugs, j

3 comments:

Nessa said...

Such a cute puppy.

Dianne said...

I love this photo of Bailey :)

it's good to find a service place you trust

DonM said...

Oh yes, the Onion. The only trustable source of trustworthy news and commentary on the web or in print. The place where truly inquiring minds go to find out what is happening. (Or what ought to be happening if only the fates would allow real life humor.) I love it.