Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Grand Lodge Neighborhood Meeting



These are the pictures from the Grand Lodge Neighborhood Meeting which Kurt and I attended at East Gate Lodge in Des Moines tonight. We had a good time and there were interesting discussions at our tables. I enjoyed myself immensely.

Following the meeting Kurt and I went down to Dos Rios and enjoyed a very nice supper and watching the scenery as it passed by our table on the patio. All in all a very nice evening. Thanks for stopping by, ARTYAL. Hugs, j

2 comments:

Larry Dillon said...

Brother, It was a pleasure meeting you at the Grand Lodge Neighborhood meeting.

I just wanted to point out that the link you have to eastgate's webpage is wrong.

it should be:
www.eastgate630af-am.com

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

Fixed. I didn't think the other one was correct but that was what Google gave me.