Monday, May 25, 2009

Piano Music

One of my Brothers from Minnesota sent me this charming link - YouTube describes it thus:
Fran & Marlo Cowan (married 62 years) playing impromptu recital together in the atrium of the Mayo Clinic. He'll be 90 in February.



I think that it is perfectly wonderful and I love the life and vitality of these two. 62 years married. Wow! Older people can enrich our lives tremendously. I regularly associate with people aged 25 to 90.

I don't know the name of the tune they are playing but I recognze is a a naughty little ditty my mother taught me entitled "Get Out The Old Blue Ointment." If you don't know what Blue Ointment is I leave it to you and Google to do the research. Anyway it is delightful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh look at them go! What a great video! Thanks Jay!

brittney said...

aww how sweet. i hope i have someone to grow old with like that.