Saturday, May 9, 2009

Quote of the Day


His religion now, he says, is Freemasonry.

"I am very happy to say that I'm a 33rd degree Grand Cross Master Mason in the Scottish Rite. We believe in one thing, God. We believe in another thing: to help your fellow man. Be as kind as you can be to everybody. We support and take care of our own hospitals; we have a retirement plan, charities. You don't have to go to church. If you can do good like that, what's better?"


Ernest Borgnine

Read the entire article here.

4 comments:

Nessa said...

Very nice.

Ashley said...

I like this. It's very close to what I believe in. Thank you for posting this.

kt.chris said...

Didn't realize he was a GC. I knew he was a Mason. Just watched "Emperor of the North" the other night. Love his work...

captain caleb said...

nice :D