Thursday, October 25, 2007

Am I NUTS?

I am going to tell you something - it may be me. I just tallied up the last 12 months of Masonic and Masonic related meetings I have participated in this past year. I started keeping track in November last year and I have projected through the rest of this month for a total of 142 meetings. That is 11.8 meetings a month.

Sometimes I counted three meetings on one day. Last Saturday was one of those days.

I belong to two Lodges (although I did not join the second one until May) Two Chapters, Councils and Commanderies. I also belong to Eastern Star, the Red Cross of Constantine and others which I won't name. You can check it out on the left hand side.

Actually I am not really mentally unbalanced (anymore) - Masonry has become my "family" and I spend a lot of time with them. I used to spend that time with 20 to 28 kids aged 10 to 12. Sometimes I feel like I am still with kids of that age but mostly they are great people to work with and be with and I would not change a thing, So keep coming back to the Blog to keep up with my doings if you want. I am thinking of working some of my posts up into an article to send into the Philalathes magazine. If I ever get the time between meetings and writing up minutes for some of those meetings. In fact, that is what I am going to do now. Hugs, j-bear. j

No comments: