Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday


This is the way I feel today. Still tired from staying up 'til 2:30 AM. I did sleep until 8:30 today and I do have to take my suit and sport coat down to Hensley's to get them taken in this afternoon. But I don't have a lot of energy today. Oh well it is a good tired.

Found this on another bolg and it is just to good not to post.
Susan Jacoby in The Secularist's Corner at the Washington Post: "Will there ever be a candidate with the courage to say to these far-right fundamentalists, “You’re bigoted, irrational religious fanatics, and if I have to cozy up to you to be elected, well, I’d rather be right than president.”?
I really would like it if they would do that. But the most obvious answer is No. And that says a lot about the character of those running for President. Does the word "hypocrisy" come to mind? But then I guess that is the nature of the beast.

My totems (the Lion and the Eagle) have some flaws also. I still will keep them. The lion because of my grandmother's family motto - Underwood Noli irritare leonem Irritate not the lion. And I like the idea of laying around while the women do all the work. (g)

The Eagle because it is the spiritual aspect of my Zodiac sign - Scorpio. Have a good afternoon and evening. I will report on my travels later. Hugs, J-bear

No comments: