Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Good

I wasn't going to post again today but I found this picture on the Internets and I wanted to share it.

I also wanted to share that I went downstairs today and found seven pairs of pants hanging up down there that I had put away because they were to small. Now they fit just right. Something I had not expected. I was given a shirt when I taught at Whittier School (aeons ago) and it was very special. It was made from orange canvas type material and the kids painted bugs all over it. I found out that it fits me again also. It is harder to diet however and I hope the new meds don't mess me up.

In the meantime I am getting ready for the Stated Meeting on Thursday and the Annual Meeting on Saturday. Lots to do.

Bear Hugs from j-bear
Oh yes, I noticed on the couter that I am about to hit 8,000 readers (only about half of them are me.) and I did get a comment on my post.

No comments: