Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Boys are Looking Good

The "boys" went up to Under One Woof this morning for grooming and they really needed it.








It is hard to get Bailey (or Max) to stand still but this is a good picture of us although I have to admit Bailey is better looking than I am.
Max really needed this. Isn't he beautiful? I just wish he would stop with the barking and chewing. He didn't want to go there but it was worth it.
After grooming we stopped to visit Aunt Jo. No pictures of her. She would kill me. Aunt Jo is like me she doesn't get dressed until she has to. Bailey and Max both love her but her cat hates them so we didn't stay long

















And finally, a picture of an absolutely beautiful tree on the way to the groomers. I add it in just to show that you can find beauty everywhere you look.

As I drove along North Duff street it was almost like walking down the aisle of a great cathedral between stained glass windows. Absolutely beautiful. too often we just go right on by without seeing (or at least I do.)

Hugs, j-bear

No comments: