Sunday, October 28, 2007

Eastern Star Grand Chapter

OK folks, I had a horrible time trying to put these picture up and finally had to just put them up centered and plain. I did my usual Buffet of Grand Chapter and did not attend every session. I will say this that what I attended was well handled and went quickly. I tried to get out of being presented but a certain Past Grand Matron came over and told me I had to and what ever Diane says I will do. I didn't get her picture nor did I get Brother Wade's picture. He and I sat next to each other and attempted to be good. (The key word there is attempted.) Enjoy the pictures. Hugs, J-bear.


The Grand Chapter Room was beautifully decorated.

The General Chairman did an outstanding job!
Selling nuts and chocolates. Not on my diet.
Lots for sale. It looks pretty good.
Grand Chapter is really a family reunion. Some of these folks haven't seen each other for ages or at least since the last Eastern Star Meeting last week.






Worthy Grand Patron, Ed
Our District Instructor
Nancy said I had to take a better picture of her than the one I took at the office.
Pretty Good right!

Worthy Grand Matron, Connie
My President, Dorothy (on left)
The last line up for the last march in.

In Our Hearts There Rings A Melody! - A Beautiful One.
New Grand Officers being led into Installation

Donna Walther (Laura Chapter, Ames) is the new Grand Chaplain. Congratulations, Donna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'd almost forgotten how beautiful ritual can be. Congratulations Donna! I know you will do a wonderful job.