Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Amazing Things


Scientists digging in South America have discovered the fossil of a giant dinosaur. It seems to have been previously unknown.

I noticed that in the pictures of some of the fossils there was a picture of a backbone with a strikingly similar chain of bones to what we have running up and down our backs. Then I got to thinking about how I learned (ages ago) about how the human embryo goes through stages as it develops and grows and how it is all controlled by something called DNA. To me that suggest some sort of interconnectedness between living things in our world. If so then couldn't that be proof enough that something IS? Whatever you want to call it. Great Architect, primal force. Whether by chance, design or on purpose (because He/She was lonely).

Then I read about Joe Plum. He is a Bardic Poet who lives in southern Iowa. You can read about this amazing man here. His poems come to him in his sleep and then he "writes" them in his head. Be sure to click on the link to listen to his wonderful poem. I want to be welcomed by the "birth less assemblage." Go listen. It is amazing.

I am in Awe of this world and its Creator. What an incredible place to be and live. hugs, j-bear

No comments: