Friday, October 19, 2007

Celebration


I have just had over 9,000 hits on the blog. I congratulate me and thank my readers. I know I have amused some, pissed others off, educated a few and bored others. Because I live alone and because as a teacher I was used to being with people for 34 years this blog is filling a void in my life. (Note: the blog count will be elevated tomorrow as I have been editing a name out of the blog entries.  I was surprised at how few times it was there.)

Even if I don't get many comments or e-mails to JaycoleS@AOL.com I appreciate the ones I do get and say thank you for reading. In all actuality I would probably write it anyway but it is nice to know that someone out there is reading my poor musings. I looked thorugh the notebooks of my printouts and figured out that I tend to repeat myselr at times.. So thanks again for being my readers. Tomorrow is a big Masonic day. Research Lodge, KYCH, and the Grand Master's reception. Expect pictures. No on to 10,000 hits when we can drink a glass of champagne.  Hugs, j-bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Jay. Amber and I had so much fun at the reception and it was incredible for a new Mason like me to have the honor of being a part of it. I look forward to many more years of Masonic events and travels and who knows, maybe some day Arcadia will get to host a reception for one of us!!!!

Peter