Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Brother / Announcement

We have a new Brother in Arcadia Lodge. Trevor was initiated in the Lodge tonight.

He is a student at Iowa State and a member of Acacia Fraternity. You used to have to be a Mason to belong to that Fraternity and while it is no longer a requirement we still have a close tie with the men of Acacia and they use our facility a couple of times a year.

We are proud to have Trevor as a member. He will receive his Fellowcraft Degree next Thursday and his Master Mason Degree on January 31. We will also have a Master Mason degree on January 24th. So there is a lot going on at our Lodge. It is exciting to me a Mason in Ames, Iowa.

On another note Craig Ferguson is coming to Des Moines.

He will be at Hoyt Sherman Place on April 19. (My Blogfriend (new word) Cathy from Massachusetts told me about it.) I have it written on my calendar. Now I just have to figure out how to get the ticket. They aren't on sale yet. Craig continues to make my late nights happy - I love his show. Stay Happy Luv, Hugs - j

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i took the virtual tour, jay. what a beautiful theater!

happy to be your "blogfriend."
cathy