Thursday, January 10, 2008

What's on Your Tombstone?


I found this tombstone on the Web and thought it was kind of neat. I think it is authentic. The other one that I remember seeing personally was one on Comedian Ed Winn's tombstone in Forest Lawn in California. It said simply "Dear God, Thanks, and then had his signature."

It made an impression on me to have remembered it.

I think the one with Julia Child's name on it is neat but have a feeling that it may have been made with Tombstone Generator.




I made the one at the top for me.

We used to have fun going to cemeteries and reading old tombstones. It kid of creeped me out in Cedar Rapids at one cemetery where they had pictures of the deceased on the stone. After I got used to it I found it kind of interesting. I understand that now they even have stones with a little TV and a video that the person has made so you can watch it. I don't think I would like that. Anyway below are some pictures of Tombstones which people generated using a Tombstone Generator program. Have a good Day. Hugs, j



No comments: