Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.
Robert Kennedy, South Africa 1966.
Thursday, January 3, 2008
War between the Sexes II
More Women's T- Shirts.
8. ANNAPOLIS--A DRINKING TOWN WITH A SAILOR PROBLEM.
9. IN GOD WE TRUST. ALL OTHERS WE POLYGRAPH.
10. PHYSICALLY PFFFFFT!
11. BUCKLE UP. IT MAKES IT HARDER FOR THE ALIENS TO SNATCH YOU FROM YOUR CAR.
12. I'M NOT A SNOB. I'M JUST BETTER THAN YOU ARE.
13. IT'S MY CAT'S WORLD. I'M JUST HERE TO OPEN CANS.
14. EARTH IS THE INSANE ASYLUM OF THE UNIVERSE.
15. KEEP STARING; I MAY DO A TRICK.
16. WE GOT RID OF THE KIDS. THE CAT WAS ALLERGIC.
17. DANGEROUSLY UNDER-MEDICATED.
18. MY MIND WORKS LIKE LIGHTNING. ONE BRILLIANT FLASH, AND IT'S GONE.
19. EVERY TIME I HEAR THE DIRTY WORD "EXERCISE," I WASH MY MOUTH OUT WITH CHOCOLATE.
20. CATS REGARD PEOPLE AS WARM-BLOODED FURNITURE.
21. LIVE YOUR LIFE SO THAT WHEN YOU DIE, THE PREACHER WILL NOT HAVE TO TELL LIES AT YOUR FUNERAL