Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Business


Abiff Apparel
Outfitting Masons for the 21st Century

Steve Hall and Kurt Hoffman are two young Masons from Des Moines. Steve is Senior Warden of my Des Moines Lodge (Acanthus) and a great guy. He did some super shirts for us at Arcadia Lodge. He has recently started the Internet business Abiff Apparel. He joined forces with Kurt from Gnemeth Lodge as his consultant.

They sell Tee shirts, hats and sweatshirts. The picture is Brian Pappodocus, Master of Kadosh that I took at the Breakfast.

Their opening page says that they specialize in edgy shirts, hats, sweatshirts, coats and jackets for brothers who want something a little different. Click on Brian's picture to be taken there.

They operate with Paypal so it is easy to use. (I just ordered two sweatshirts.) I will save on shipping costs by picking them up at Lodge when I go down for the Stated Meeting. Give their site a look. They have some nice things.

By the way they didn't ask me to do this. Just a service of your friendly neighborhood blogmeister. Hugs, j-bear

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice site, but no way I found to contact them for any possible special orders.

F&S,
Norman Davis

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

You can contact Steve at
hallwaygraphics@msn.com
j