...the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance, requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens in giving it on all occasions their effectual support. Geo. Washington Feb. 22, 1732



Wednesday, January 2, 2008

They're Back



Letterman had Robin Williams.
Craig Ferguson had no guests.

I am so glad they are back. I spent two hours in front of the TV and laughed and laughed. Out loud. in the house all by myself. As Craig said at the end of his monologue "God, I missed you!"

Cathy sent me the link to this article. It is a good one. Thank you Craig and David, We missed you.

Just in case you missed it. Here's the opening (commercial at the end)

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Two great shows back to back! Loved every minute of it. I swear I had a tear in my eye when Craig said "God I missed you".

and I always laugh out loud by myself when Craig is on. even Siren perks up - he's learning to forgive Craig's distaste for cats.